W203 since 2000 of release
Repair and operation of the car
+ Mercedes-Benz cars of class C (W-203)
+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
+ Cooling system and heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Ч‘ЧЁ/Ч‘ЧЄ ЧћЧ¦Ч•Ч•Ч”? ЧћЧ—Ч¤Ч©Ч™Чќ ЧћЧ›Ч•Ч ЧЄ ЧЎЧ•Ч›ЧЁ Ч™ЧЁЧ•Ч©ЧњЧ™Чќ
The Mercedes-Benz cars of class C (W-203) - the summaryThe second generation of Mercedes C-class (a body 203) appeared in the market in May, 2000 performed by the Sedan, in September, 2000 - the sporty coupe, and in January, 2001. Versatile person (model "T").
Three main options of a complete set and design of finishing are offered: CLASSIC, ELEGANCE and AVANTGARDE.
By production of the new car the set of technical innovations is applied.
The control panel is equipped with the central display allowing to adjust individually various functions of the car and to report about it to the driver.
The adaptive forward safety cushions which are included in the basic package, window and side safety cushions in assemblies of forward doors provide reliable protection at any collision.
Petrol line, four-cylinder or V-shaped six-cylinder engines are equipped with system of injection of fuel and ignition with electronic control.
Diesel engines – line, four-cylinder and five-cylinder, with direct injection from the general fuel distributive Common-Rail highway. System of injection of the diesel engine (CDI) - also with electronic control.
Petrol six-cylinder engines, thanks to a design with 3 valves and 2 spark plugs on the cylinder and to use of light alloys, have the cut fuel consumption.
The forward suspension bracket is executed on the basis of the proved McPherson system with screw springs, telescopic gas-filled shock-absorbers and a bar of the stabilizer.
Independent multilever suspension bracket of back wheels with screw springs, a bar of the stabilizer and gas-filled shock-absorbers.
For safety of the movement the new S-class is equipped with electronic antistrange system (stability stabilization - ESP), the amplifier of emergency brake application (BAS) and system of anti-blocking of brakes (ABS).
The basic brake system – hydraulic, double-circuit with the vacuum amplifier.
Brake mechanisms - disk, ventilated on all wheels. The foot parking brake is used.
The steering mechanism – hydrostrengthened with the circulating balls. Adjustable steering column and multipurpose steering wheel.
Since fall of 2002 all-wheel drive transmission 4MATIC for the first time is established. Due to ideally coordinated interaction with serially installed system of stabilization of ESP, management in adverse road conditions is facilitated, at start-off and acceleration. Model 4MATIC have higher dynamics.
The uniform lock with direct or remote control is used to locking of locks.
The closest term of approach of planned maintenance is displayed by the indicator on the display.
Tempostat Speedtronic and the traveling computer are established as the standard equipment.
Magnificent aerodynamics and use of light materials promoted decrease in fuel consumption. Thanks to high-strength steel and additional protective elements, and also development of big zones of deformation, the new S-class ensures still big safety, than the previous model.
Also enter the standard equipment of option of a complete set and design of Elegance:
· An adjustable armrest in the central console with a ware box
· Device of automatic detection of installation of a children's seat
· The painted external handles of doors and side rubber slips
· Entrance illumination lamps in forward doors
· Fog lights
· Proofreader of an inclination of light of headlights
· Wooden finishing
· The toilet pocket mirrors equipped with illumination
· Leather finishing of the lever of gear shifting and steering wheel
· Filter of air of salon
· Electrodriving front seats
· Electrodriving window regulators
· A radio antenna on back glass
· Tinted glasses
As additional, the following equipment for the European models is offered:
· System of an emergency call of the help
· Bose audio system
· The combined audio-telephone navigation system with uniform management (COMAND)
· The CD changer established in a ware box
· The separate put back seat
· 5-staged automatic transmission (with a possibility of compulsory switching)
· Built-in back children's seats
· Leather upholstery
· Memory of provision of front seats
· Orthopedic back of a driver's seat
· Steering amplifier (SPS), sensitive to speed of the movement
· System of the help at Parktronic parking
· A screen wiper with the rain sensor
· Movable-folding cover of the top hatch
· Washers of lenses of headlights
· Side safety cushions in assemblies of back doors
· Sports package (wheels, tires, spoilers, finishing, suspension bracket)
· Sports seats
· Xenon headlights